Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Audiovox Portable 9 Inch

a special place ... THE ANSWER OF MR. PAUL! SARAH KAY


you remember the contest organized by Mara of Pan Panna " Two traditions in a swap "?
you remember the recipe in which I participated: The Truffle Vercellese ! A delicate sweet
I met with her ... Alessia of Thyme and Marjoram !
Ale before you send me the ingredients and the recipe went to visit Mr. Paul Baglieri holder pastry Follis di Vercelli, una delle più antiche pasticcerie della città!!
Il sig. Bagliero riferì ad Alessia che " La Tartufata non  ha origini territoriali riconosciute ma è tradizione della pasticceria Follis dal 1904, per questo motivo spesso viene identificata come specialità vercellese. Resta comunque , assieme ai Bicciolani, una nostra specialità consolidata!!"
Quindi immaginate un pò come potevo sentirmi leggendo le parole del sig. Paolo.....che responsabilità, dovevo fare un buon lavoro così usci fuori ciò che già avete letto e riletto QUI . .....!!!!!
Ale mi disse che avrebbe mandato il link della torta al sig. Paolo per far vedere my work ... I said "Ok ...!!!", for me is fine but I did not imagine that this person was never really in my blog to see the cake! Well
friends a few days later I received an email from Alessia that says ....." That's the response of Mr Paul! "

"Alessia Good evening, I saw the blog of Lydia with the execution of the truffle and I must say it was a truly remarkable job.
Despite the lack of the tools you need her friend has created a beautiful cake!
The tours offer my congratulations, I am only sorry not to have tasted a portion ....!!
And congratulations also to the extensive and lively comunity.
Thanks for the link, and when he wants to ask a few more straight as well, for me it is a pleasure
Now we are on holiday until July 22.
Sincerely yours.
you soon!
Paul. "

Wowwowwowwowwwwww
........... What a joy to receive the compliments of the owner of those cakes .... who know and have invented this sweet ... wowowwowowowowowoooo!!
HONOR THAT ........
And I can only say:
" THANK YOU MR. PAUL, THANK YOU FOR THE COMPLIMENTS AND 'STATE Dear E. .. THE NEXT TIME I'll send' A SLICE!"
GRAZIEEEEEEEEEEEEE
So imagine my joy??
was stelleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Thanks to Ale for this wonderful experience ....
ciaoooooooo Lady Cocca

0 comments:

Post a Comment