Thursday, September 23, 2010

Flip Ultrahd Vs Minohd Size

CREAM ...... the sweet cream of Cameroon!


Hello to all friends, are busy days, days when I have to organize so many things including my birthday a few days .... and you are 43 .... but I do not feel them at all I still feel a birbandellaaaaaaaaa!!
So long as I have left to wander and write in your blog is very short, so I decided to leave you a quick recipe ... easy and above all very sweet! The famous
Camy Cream Cameroon !


know it?? I really think so ... I've discovered last year by accident wandering here and there among Morena and Cookround .
intrigued me a lot, and I felt it was ... ... mmmhhhhh love at first sight!
... a delicate white cloud .... especially versatile and gorgeous!!
You can use this:
Al Natural
with Hazelnut Cream
with Coffee
with Sour
with Nutella
with chopped nougat (a test ... my best)

Ingredients:

  • 500 g Mascarpone
  • a tube of condensed milk (170 gr)
  • 250 g of whipped cream
Procedure:
I Ken used but can be prepared easily by hand. Working
the mascarpone with the hook or with an electric blender K ..


continue to mount pour in condensed milk and creamy white, very delicate .. Add
very gently, several times, the whipped cream .... and the result is divinooooooo!

..... Very delicate cream that melts in your mouth!


I've tried white, Nutella and you see this ..... delicious nougat!
as I did? I had a simple piece of nougat at home, I almost reduced to dust and I added cream ......

tell you that the result was sublime!

Camy Cream Nougat

Try A delicious .....
Ciaooooo the next

0 comments:

Post a Comment