Thursday, June 24, 2010

Dexedrine Rheumatoid Arthritis

CAKE CAKE BARBIE


The history of this cake is a bit extensive and dates back a few months ago, precisely on 31 March when, during the morning I had a call from my brother bought ......" There, I have to tell you something important! Tomorrow and the day after the girls have birthdays, I make the two cakes?? "
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ......... if I do not know what was in front of him ..... and I would think that a month before I told him: "Giuse ', do not reduce the day before that you do not do anything and !!".... instead he weighed well .... just call me the day before !


He was talking, laughing and cursing and I closed the phone call telling him that it was impossible!
Then in the late afternoon there was a knock at the door .... I was a young mamma disperata perchè sapeva che era tardissimo e con due OSTIE in mano...." Ti prego Lì, vedi di fare il possibile altrimenti non so come fare...lo so che è tardi...ma ti prego le bambine ci tengono!!"
Doppio AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!
Come facevo a dirle NO ???
E le ostie ....ahhhhhhh....io le odio....per me sono banali.....!!
Allora le dissi :"Ok Ok , vedrò di tirare fuori qualcosa di carino!"
Imprecai per un'ora....più le guardavo e più non mi piacevano...poi il cervello si mise in moto e così....
usci fuori questa torta!!!


Very simple but nice. The
celebrated on the occasion of the candles rejoiced ... very pleased ... and when everyone saw the inside there was a "OOOOOHHHHHH" General!
Yes, because somehow I had to make special ..... here's how:

Barbie Cake

As a base I used a cake cheerful, and so many colors as was the host, filled with Chantilly Cream peaches, slightly moistened with syrup peaches.
cream white and pink flowers and grains of sugar rose and the host of Barbie for decoration!


I must say that overall the result was more than satisfactory .... the important thing was that the puppy liked it very much and I hope you like it too!
Hello hello to the next Lady Cocca .......... the story continues with the second cake .......

0 comments:

Post a Comment