Friday, October 22, 2010

Refurbished Dvd Hdd Recorders

A PUMPKIN RICOTTA WAITING FOR HALLOWEEN! THE ALBUM AND ALMOND CAKE


Sometimes the memories of the flavors in the past give us the opportunity to continue to have that bond with someone that there's more!
Continue .... remember the traditions of a dish, a dessert that my mother or grandmother made in single or special occasions, it enlarges the heart and keeps alive quel cordone invisibile che neanche il tempo può spezzare!!!
Questo è quello che succede a me e al mio amore Ninia!!!
Spesso parlando al telefono ci capita di dire :" Sai Mamma faceva questo dolce semplicissimo ma ottimo per me...solo per me perchè non amo i canditi!!!" oppure..."Sai Mamma faceva la focaccia con le cipolle e con gli stuzzicadenti riquadrava lo spazio dove non c'erano le acciughe perchè a me non piacciono!!"....insomma discorsi del genere, e proprio da un discorso così che è uscita fuori questa torta, di una facilità e semplicità unica, che faceva la mamma di Ninia a Natale o la domenica!!!


Ed io ho voluto renderle omaggio preparandola and posting it here on my blog ... for you. Ninia my big sister, my love ... tvvvbbbb!!
So on Sunday, taking advantage of the fact that in the fridge there was cottage cheese and especially because I could not more 'to hear that little voice that said, every time I opened the fridge ... eat me, eat me ... and now wanting to try pumpkin-shaped mold of Guardini , I started to work and chat between a phone and a spatula to turn, I pulled out this beautiful candy and muffins ricotta transgenic, it you read that right transgenic ... weighed 130 grams each!

Soft cake with ricotta

Ingredients:
  • 3 whole eggs 300 g ricotta
  • spatula
  • 300 g flour 00 g sugar
  • 180 (should be 300 but for me it is too sweet) 1 tablespoon baking
  • aroma orange rum ... .. orange or lemon zest chopped chocolate .... ... .... candied raisins, in short, free your imagination to suit your taste! !
Procedure:
Preheat oven to 180 ° C.
Sift flour and baking powder.
in the blender or with beaters, beat the eggs with sugar until everything becomes white and frothy;
spatula, add the ricotta and mix well;
combined aroma of your choice, combined with the flour and yeast last drops of chocolate or candied fruit or raisins rolled in flour soaked in rum ;
mix everything thoroughly, pour the mixture into the tin and cook for 30 min. 180 ° C. Let cool and
sploverate with icing sugar

Torta zucca di Halloween

The result is a fluffy soft, suitable for breakfast but also those moments of sweetness to us sometimes.


And it's mostly fat-free therefore suitable for those who are intolerant. So
friends you just have to try!!


My liked him a lot and I must say that I also have a diet that I found really good! Thanks
Niniaaaaaaaaaaaa recipe sweet sweet and above all speedy speedy!
Ciaoooooo the next Lady Cocca!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment