Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Sylvania Dvd Recorder

FEAR THAT MAKES ME'.... Ahahahaha ... HALLOWEEN! Hihihi .. WITCH HATS .... uhhhhhhhhh ... Fantasmino INI INI !!!!!


"What makes me afraid Carletto, the Werewolf, Dracula and Franky!
(wolf, Frenky and dracula)
but that effect me, I feel everything a thrill!
Brrr .... hahaha .. eheheh ..... brrrrr
Goduria That, however, is that we are all monsters!
(all monsters!)
the most beautiful that there is big and tall and weighs 3 and 33 pounds! "
who sees them and screams "oh my !"...........


of you little ladies like me, can not remember this cartoon nice Carletto the prince of monsters, and this has not hummed chorus? '
And what song is right if not by this resounding in my head these days pre Halloween?
For me, no! It 's like a child again, is the most innocent smile and cheer her head!
And a few days ago I had just that .... Bungle Bungle
I found myself humming and smiling thinking of the board and surprised little face of the puppy, which went this cupcake, when they would see! Small
simple cakes to make your day more puppies in the 'monster of the year ... Halloween!

vanilla cupcake

for 12 cupcakes Ingredients:
  • 120 g
  • sifted cake flour 5 g baking powder a pinch of salt
  • 80 ml of milk
  • 7.5 ml of natural vanilla extract
  • 90 g butter at room temperature
  • 130 g sugar
  • 1 large egg and 1 large egg white
Procedure:
Preheat oven to 180 ° C.
line the muffin pan with some paper cups and set aside.
In a bowl sift the flour together with baking powder and salt.
In another bowl add the vanilla latte. In the bowl of
Ken (with the flat beater and average speed - high), or by hand, work the butter until creamy smooth and frothy;
Gradually add the sugar and knead the whole making sure to remove the cream from the sides of bowl;
together the egg white and egg and mix well leave. Ken
Reduce speed to low (1) and add half the flour mixture, slowly add the milk and stir to mix the ingredients.
At this point add the remaining flour and avoid overwork the dough.
Divide the mixture into baking cups filling 3 / 4, bake and cook for about 20 to 25 minutes (you always do the toothpick test).
Let stand in the cupcake pan for 5 minutes, pull them out with the help of a fork and let cool completely.
Now you can decorate as you wish, with the classic frosting or like I did with simple decorations in sugar paste!

I assure you that despite the simplicity of ingredients are incredible taste is excellent ....
if then decorated them with friendly little cheer even your children ...

here they are ....

ghosts
Witch Hats
and again ....



If you want to indulge then I recommend you also:
Witches Fingers

Now I leave and have a Halloween tutteeeeeeeeeeee, hello, hello Lady Cocca!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment