Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Rotronic Logistic Treiber

PETS OR PUPPIES TO EAT WITH FRIENDS? SIMPLY ... STILL Sweet CUPCAKE!


In the previous post I talked about my friend and his request for cute cupcake, if you remember I wrote as much as 6 different subjects .... then after the bee in bloom, enjoy this overview of the sweetest animals, the other a nicer (the dogs I saw them recently on the net ... it was love at first sight!)

The cupcake recipes are the same written Here, I can only tell you that .....
Enjoy !!!!!

Two sweet puppies ...
A Buldog and his drumstick
him again ...
Poldino the puppy of my head ... A tender Dachshund
him again ...
both with close neighbors ...
Frogs Snails ... ... Ladybirds and Butterflies
A young snail and its coccinellina
still tender her ...
A small frog in his pond ...
still her ...
together between butterflies and ladybugs
What do you think ... or not .... troooooppppppooooooooo teneriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii me crazy!
Ciaoooooooo the next Lady Cocca

0 comments:

Post a Comment